Air Livery Operate a full MRO & Engineering Program from our extensive facilities across Europe. The programs can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of each individual customer, guaranteeing minimum downtime and customer satisfaction.
Air Livery now has EASA Part 145 approval for A320 family and B737NG/CL at our Norwich facility with this being extended shortly to our East Midlands facility making us the only independent paint shop with this approval.
Full engineering support for most aircraft types is also available from our own EASA Part 145/FAA certified partners. Many of our overseas customers find it more cost effective when visiting Air Livery to let us make the arrangements for their engineering support requirements. A full package including the following services can be provided.
- Aircraft Reception
- Bare Metal Skin Inspection
- Intermediate Paint Inspection
- Composite Repairs
- Defuel / Refuel
- Aircraft re-Weigh
- Pre-flight/daily/weekly checks
- Light Corrosion Rectification
- Flight Control Removal and Rebalance
- Certificate of Release to Service
- Fuel Tank Leak Detection and Repair
- Inbound Defect Rectification