Satys Air Livery Operate a full MRO & Engineering Program from our extensive facilities across Europe. The programs can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of each individual customer, guaranteeing minimum downtime and customer satisfaction.
Satys Air Livery now has EASA Part 145 approval for A320 family and B737NG/CL at our Norwich and East Midlands facilities, shortly to be extended to our Manchester facility for specific wide body aircraft making us the only independent paint shop with this approval.
Full engineering support for most aircraft types is also available from our EASA Part 145/FAA certified partners. Many of our overseas customers find it more cost effective when visiting Satys Air Livery to let us make the arrangements for their engineering support requirements. A full package including the following services can be provided.
- Aircraft Reception
- Bare Metal Skin Inspection
- Intermediate Paint Inspection
- Composite Repairs
- Defuel / Refuel
- Aircraft re-Weigh
- Pre-flight/daily/weekly checks
- Light Corrosion Rectification
- Flight Control Removal and Rebalance
- Certificate of Release to Service
- Fuel Tank Leak Detection and Repair
- Inbound Defect Rectification